Join the Growth Army
Do the best work of your career!
Who are we?
Team of Intellectual Elite
We are changing the world for better (you will see when you work with us!). We are behind a few widely known brands and businesses for everyday use. Our work has set up a new standard for many of our clients and even our competitors.
We have found the digital marketing space is overcrowded and polluted with unsatisfactory results and delivery methods. We are here to turn it upside down, care to join us?
We are from diversified cultures and backgrounds located in 8 cities united by values and passion to deliver exceptional work. We are hard workers, artists, dancers, singers, poets, nerds, readers, poets, programmers, photographers, pet lovers, who give back to the society in their own way, have fun from time to time, never forget to be grateful and to keep learning.
Who do we hire?
Who are you?
Are you a Rockstar? Pass! Superhero? Super Yaaawn! The Avenger? The Next applicant please! Friendly and thoughtful? Voila! Let’s talk.
Apart from being friendly and thought, we also expect a couple of things from you (don’t worry – all are easy, or maybe not all) We would like this job is not all roses and puppy dogs — there is some good news and there is some bad news.
Let’s start with some bad news...
- The pay sucks. Meaning, you won’t get rich at this job. The pay is average (or low) INR 1,60,000 to 2,40,000 (in-hand) per year for full-time jobs and up to INR 2,500 per month for internships. It can be some extra spending money, for sure. However, if you are seeking job to support a great lifestyle or a family then this is no longer the “best” job ever.
- Review point 1
And Before starting with good news...
- You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You know, you need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
- You will be on the phone a lot (mostly with team, but a few with clients as well). So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction.
- You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done half-assed (we figured that one out ourselves). We need you to slow things down and get them done right.
- You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
- You will be on the computer a lot. So, some understanding of social media, email, navigating the web, some typing speed and other computer-based stuff will be necessary.
- We want you to be meticulous in your work. If you are shy or quiet (which actually sounds perfect for us) that is totally cool. We are not looking for the life of the party…in fact, quite the opposite. We are looking for a good, fun person, who gets shit done. (Oh and we rarely swear at the office…not much…but sometimes a statement has weightage with an F-bomb).
- In short, your job is to help the person you would work with in any way you can and to have fun at work (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?). Our office is fun, and everyone agrees to the Growth Scribe code of conduct which makes the perfect place for any job.
- But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick search in our internal cloud-based knowledge center or the person you are working with.
To learn more about us, check out this website and the website of the founder who is an author, educator and widely known as a growth marketing expert, KartikAhuja.com.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures when you apply for any of the positions, add the subject line – “I am pumped for this offer” in the subject line. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position, and thank you for being the one who does this.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well). This is a 100% remote job and you have to use the company tools to mark your attendance, complete stuff allocated to you (sorry, but this is not an office job).
The dream job doesn't exis...
Benefits & Perks (the good stuff)
We have our internal record of working with over 2573 online tools. We are well versed with the technology, growing trends and what's coming in the world and in which part of the world. Many times we get to beta-test the tools and give them direction in the market when they are at initial stage.
You will explore and grow on this job. Many people want to contribute to what they love, but sadly never find what they love. Here when you work in multiple niches, clients and situations. Your job will demand you to do research and constantly improve in it, there will be tasks that you might have never done before, so you will have to do a google search or YouTube search. Sometimes understand from the new website you have never heard of within the given deadline. Don't worry we will give training on how to do that and with practice, you will develop a solution-focused mindset.
We set up a schedule with you that works for you. Want to work 8 days then take some time off? No problem. Rather work 3 days and a day off? Cool, we can do that too.
All new parents get 14 weeks of paid leave to prepare and welcome the new member in the family. No exceptions.
From time to time the performers in the team will get chances to attend events, it is a great way to understand what is going on in the world, meet new people, and how the world is moving forward.
First-Hand Industry Exposure
You will get exposure to the front seat of the businesses growing, brands evolving, and the world-changing. From time-to-time, we will let you take on the steering wheel (experience things, do things and make decisions) to steer the growth. No big company ever dares to offer this. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic.
No-more office traps
About 4.4 million people (globally) were injured seriously enough to require medical attention in vehicle crashes in 2019 (as per stats); so no more long commute for office and getting stuck in traffic. No more fancy foosball tables, or buying of unnecessary clothes that you would just wear in an office. No more cubicles traps!
One-Month Sabbatical Every Three Years
Every full-time person gets one-month off to take a pause from work and just enjoy life, once every 3 years. Yes, you will get paid for your that month.
Increase pay at your speed
We have training modules that will help you increase the pay without increasing the work hours.
We ship out something for you at the end of every year, all around the world quarter four is the holiday time (October to December), we will send something to you.
Life Growth Fund
We continuously invest in training our internal team, the training is not only around work, productiveness, skill improvement but also includes how to be a better person, sleep better, solve your life problems and improving the overall life. We also sell this training to other companies and it starts at $495 for one hour, but you get it for free. You get certificate as well.
Time saved is time earned, you work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week. With rest of the time saved, you will have ample time to enjoy life, get into good routine, plan healthy meals, learn a new hobby, have enough time for friends and family, take good self-care of yourself.
Apart from all the standard Indian Holidays, we give two paid leaves every month that carry forward every month. If you don't avail 2 paid leaves in 6 months, you have 12 paid leaves, not one. Oh! Yes, we give you a choice to take off on your birthday. Some people prefer to work, others prefer to party with family or friends or both.
Trips & Retreats
Once every year, every one of us will finally meet each other physically (not remotely, lol) at some exotic place (or anything we mutually agree in the company polls). We stay there for 3-4 days, meet, get to know each other better, eat good food, explore the culture and things in the area and enjoy. We try to cover all costs.
Upon clearing our hiring process, we will give you a warm welcome kit of yours. We can't wait to see you!
There are some more benefits and perks and they are available as you grow in the organization.
The crucial stuff
Our Hiring Process
- Application Form – Fill out the application form to get started with our hiring process.
- Problem Solving Tests – Complete and submit 2 problem-solving tests within given time-frame to move to the next stage.
- Real-life Skill Test – Showcase your skills in live but dummy scenario in the form of an assignment. This small piece of the puzzle will help us understand the level of your expertise.
- Interview – An interview of 45 mins to 1 hour 15 mins would be conducted to move forward.
- Bootcamp – You get enrolled into a bootcamp (60 days for immediate hire) & 100 days for routine hiring. (We charge for this training publicly but it is at no cost to the applicants who reach at this stage). A certificate would be allotted upon achieving 70% or more in the same.
- References – You share 3 references of your previous work, where 2 should be of your previous managers (or clients if you were a freelancer). If you are a fresher, add the references of your tutors or mentors.
- Final Joining – We welcome you with open arms, e-hugs, much love and a welcome kit.