- Product strategy research — Performing extensive competitor research of the US digital marketing industry to understand and study various business aspects like pricing, strategies, etc.
- Understand customer pain points — Get an understanding of the pain points and needs of customers at other agencies and present these needs within the company with a possible solution.
- Generate leads — Identifying and generating potential leads in the target market(such as Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc) and building long-term relationships with prospective clients.
- Contact leads — Arranging and conducting successful business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build systems — Building successful systems to convert potential clients into long-term customers.
- Comfortable with sales and generating leads.
- Proficiency in English.
- Negotiation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Fun and positive to work with
- Patient and good with research
- Make good PPTs